V......is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine,

Tuesday 2 December 2014 | comments

V......is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine,
A......is for I will Always be yours,
L......is for Love at its most extreme,
E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love,
N.......is for Never-ending love,
T........is for we will Always be Together forever,
I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent,
N.......is for Natures naughty way of saying I love you to,
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. urdu free chat room online urdu chat room chat room pakistan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template | More Trick | IVY Themes
Proudly powered by Blogger