If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?

Saturday 6 December 2014 | comments

If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??
All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who?d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who?d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U?
I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I?m the girl whose right
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. urdu free chat room online urdu chat room chat room pakistan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template | More Trick | IVY Themes
Proudly powered by Blogger